Friday, November 10, 2006
Christmas is Coming!


It's seems like so far away every year and then before you know it there are just weeks until Christmas. It gets me every year. But...this year will different. I have already finished half of my Christmas shopping, and I am getting my photo card samples up and ready!

I have a new sample I just put up for Christmas on my site. And wouldn't ya know...there are polka dots. The boy in the card is the son of an online friend and he always takes a good picture. But I think that might have to do with the fact that his mom is a photographer.

Well, I am off to get ready for the day. We have exciting things to do today like going to the park, and picking up some Tigger toys. I know...it's a rough life.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.