Sunday, November 12, 2006
Sugar & Spice...



and everything nice. That's what little girls are made of. Well, that rings true for this little cutie. I had a photo shoot today with little Katie. I just love photographing young children. They really make you work for it and they are just so much fun to watch.

I am still editing the photos and I feel like I will be editing them forever. Hey, it's a part of the job, right? Whenever I get more than 3 photo card orders at a time or do a photo session I don't seem to see my husband but for about 20 minutes. I go into my office and work and work and work. But in the end it's a beautiful thing because it's perfect, I'm happy, the customer is happy, and I am on to the next project. But for now....
I am off to bed.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.