Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Chaos and Cameras






It is a rare ocassion that I am in front of the camera these days. Last weekend an old friend who has made it big as a photographer in New York (www.aarontaylor.net) took our family photos.

It has been over 10 years since we had 'family' photos done so this was a big deal I suppose. And of course my son decided that this would be the day that he would act like a 2 year old.

But the show went on and Aaron took tons of photos of us just being us at a local park. And I even found a few of myself that I like. So thank you Aaron for putting up with us and capturing us all in our natural state...chaotic.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.