Thursday, December 07, 2006
...and baby makes 3!


Recently a friend of mine asked me to take their family holiday portraits. This is the same friend who sat pregnant in that very same spot in my backyard just 4 months ago. And now she sits once again in my grass with her sweet little boy and husband. All in matching sweaters and looking like the perfect little family.
The photos came out great and to be honest they were so easy to photograph. Even the little baby smiled for me. I have a hard time getting adults to smile and yet this 3 month old little guy is sitting outside in the cold weather smiling away. Life must me good, huh?





1 Comments:
Blogger Cocoa Dreams had this to say:

Lacy,
I love the feet picture, it is too cute!! But then again I love little baby feet.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.