Thursday, December 07, 2006
another ornament


My progress is coming to a hault with these ornaments. I just get bored too easily and must move on to the next project. I am like that with everything in my life. When I was a child in school and people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up I would either give them a list of occupations or just change it every week. Heck, I am still undecided.


Back to the matter at hand. I had some beautiful scrap paper just laying around and I just so happened to have the set of paper and not just one (like I usually do). So I am attempting to create a whole set of matching ornaments one day. And my goal is to be done before Christmas!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.