Sunday, December 31, 2006
Happy New Year!



Apparently New York is the place to be to ring in the New Year. Well, I am passing this year. Not that I have ever been to New York but if I was invited I would pass. Who am I kidding...I would be there in a heartbeat (if all expenses were paid of course). Yeah, (sigh) it's all a part of my dream life where I have the nanny, the personal chef, buns of steal...uh, you get the point.

Tonight I will be hanging out with the two coolest guys I know. And based on nap time today we might stay up until 10pm if we are lucky. And tomorrow when I write a check or the date on something I will comment on how time flies and go ahead and write out 2-0-0-7.

Now for resolutions...they are forbidden. Well, not forbidden per say but I just don't do them. If I want to change something or start something new then I will start after the New Year. I think the probability of me actually following through with something would be much better if started later. I think most people vow to lose weight for the New Year so that they can just gain it all back the next year. Isn't that what the holidays are all about? Well, that is what my scale says but what does it really know, right?

I will be planning to lose weight and become the MILF my husband thinks I am (or wishes). I just won't do it starting tomorrow. Instead tomorrow I will eat!

Oh, and Happy New Year!





2 Comments:
Blogger Cocoa Dreams had this to say:

I don't make New Year goals either usually or more so I just don't follow the ones I do make. I do plan on starting a diet on the 8th but mainly because it's useless to start one before the holidays.

 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

i don't do new years resolutions ever! i just happened to want to change our deit this year and it coincided with new years. but thats ok. i will pretend i meant to do it...like it matters! good luck to all of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.