Thursday, December 28, 2006
I got a raise!


Now maybe this is just my husband but I have a feeling it's the male species as a whole. My husband can't seem to clean out his pockets before throwing his clothes on the floor...oops I mean the laundry basket (love you honey). I have washed pens (ruined my white clothes), papers, wrappers, candy (very sticky situation), and of course on occasion...money. When I say money I mean a measly 25 cents here or there. My husband isn't a change guy. He really only carries quarters and the occasional dime. But either way I was always happy to get my 75 cents or so a week. I put my earnings in a plastic container (pictured above) and cash in at the end of the year.
Lately it's been slow though. I haven't made my usual wash women wages and have been starting to wonder what's going on. Has my husband been abducted my aliens who trained him to clean out his pockets?
And then it happened...I found $12 dollars. I finally got my raise.





1 Comments:
Blogger Mom O Matic had this to say:

Ha! Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.