Sunday, January 28, 2007
Project: M.I.L.F.


I was reading Nicole's blog about joining the M.I.L.F. coalition and realized that it's been a while since I have posted an update about my success...or lack there of.

I started off all pumped and stuck to the diet like my life depended on it. Then life happened and I fell off the wagon. But I am back on now. Just not starving myself. I decided to modify the south beach diet to work for me. I have lost about 5 lbs so far and hope to have better results next week.

I also started this 2 week intestinal detoxification program (I know...GROSS) and I think it will also help me out. I am already starting to feel better and I am about half way through it. I have also been stocking my fridge with healthy stuff and have a menu planned out. Ladies, I am setting myself up for success! And with summer around the corner (I live in Arizona so it's summer like 9 months out of the year) I want to be ready to break out in full M.I.L.F. mode.





2 Comments:
Blogger Mom O Matic had this to say:

Great work! What are you doing for the innard detox?

 

Blogger Lacy had this to say:

One of my husband's cow-workers swears by the 'herb doc's' formula and so I had to try it. The website is: http://www.herbdoc.com/warning.asp
(never mind the weird warning...the dr. has a sense of humor).

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.