Sunday, February 04, 2007
Just a good day


I was catching up on some blogs I read and realized that it's been a while since I posted a new one. My friends' blogs have so many cool stuff happening like starting new businesses, their adventures in a foreign country and so on. And to be honest I really don't have much to post. If you know me well you realize how odd it is for me to not have anything to say. I always have something to say about everything.

Today we had a Super Bowl party and it went very well. We had a ton of people here and there was barely any room to move. But it was great. I love hanging out with the ladies while my husband argues with his buddies about the game and my son plays with his friends. My in-laws and nephew also came out (they live 5 hours away) and it was nice to have them here to help out. My mother in law was a godsend helping me with all the food and my nephew entertained my son. I wish I would have taken photos but I really just enjoyed catching up with the ladies and having fun. I love having parties and get togethers and we'll have to do it again soon. So all in all today was just a good day.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.