Thursday, February 08, 2007
my thoughts on flaky people & potty training

I think we all know someone who is flaky, but why do we put up with it? I just don't get flaky people. Maybe it's just easier to put up with them than to say something and start a fight? I try to be a stand up gal and yes since having my son I have had to turned down many offers but I don't stand people up. I don't lie about being somewhere and I just don't understand it. Can someone enlighten me?

Now on to the subject of potty training. My son is 2.5 years old and has no interest in peeing or pooping in the potty. We have started to take off his diaper and let him run around naked for a few hours a day. We put him on the potty every 20 mins. or so to reinforce using the potty. Within 30 minutes of doing this on the first day my son managed to pee twice on my carpet and poop there as well. My husband's only comment was an odd comparison between my son's and dog's poop and it's ease of cleaning up. Oh, and he did suggest that I should continue this potty training exercise while he is at work. Sigh!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.