Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Pee-On-A-Stick-Asitis


So the cat's out of the bag. My husband and I want to have another baby. We have been wanting this for some time now but apparently my eggs and his sperm are in a disagreement on this one. It took us a year and a miscarriage to conceive our son so we knew it might take a while this time and we have been pretty patient (kinda). We have seen the dr. about it, started psycho chick meds, and have been taking care of my husband's favorite part as well.

After months of disappointment and the murder of yet another tampon you would think that I would just give up when aunt flow is due. But every month I get excited at the littlest things. Oh, my left boob hurts...I'm pregnant. I want chocolate...I'm pregnant. Yet, she always shows.

What sucks the most is that everyone I know is pregnant. And maybe I just notice all the emerging bellies because I secretly want one of my own. It's so hard to be happy for all my fertile friends sometimes.

And to add insult to injury I started my period today...on Valentine's Day. It's like a sick, cruel joke. Well, I am off to buy a hundred more ovulation tests and pregnancy tests to feed my sickness. Yes, I suffer from pee-on-a-stick-asitis, and I will until one of those damn sticks start showing two lines!





4 Comments:
Blogger Chicky had this to say:

Maybe your uterus is waiting until it can be the only womb in town...LOL
I am sending lotsa babydust wishes your way!!
Have you ever visited the ttc boards at sheknows.com? I learned a lot there about timing, and cervical musous, etc...probably TMI, but it helped me! :)

 

Blogger Lacy had this to say:

Thanks! I should have a Master's in trying to conceive by now. I have tried just about everything aside from standing on my head (lack of coordination).

 

Blogger BabyTalkers had this to say:

Hey just wanted to say good luck and send you some baby dust as well. If you get a chance, stop by the ttc forums at babytalkers.com. Oh also, I'm sure you have, but just in case you haven't, have you read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility?

 

Blogger Mom O Matic had this to say:

I so understand! I used to buy pregnancy and ovulation sticks in bulk on ebay.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.