Friday, February 23, 2007
Random stuff

Work, work, work
This week has been so crazy for me. It really just flew by. I am super busy with my business, on a wild goose hunt to find more envelopes. My supplier has apparently ran out completely and doesn't plan to reorder. Just my luck for this to happen when I have 5 orders I am trying to complete. Do you think my customers would mind sending out their invitations or announcements in paper bags? Yeah, I thought so.

If I was a dog...
I have decided that if I was a dog I would be a Queensland Blue Heeler. This dawned on me after taking my son to a local park for a playgroup meeting. I found myself wanting to bite his ankles, fairly aggressive, and always herding him back to the flock.

At the homestead
I am still trying to get my husband ready for his training and so far so good. I almost have everything he needs and should only need to make a few more stops. That is of course IF the shirts I ordered him are a true gray and not a heather gray or charcoal gray when they arrive on my doorstep (thank you e-bay). Since when did straight guys start being able to tell the difference between these shades of gray?? There has to be an angry woman behind this.

My son's rash has showed up...again. According to his Dr. this is unheard of. Go figure. But we are just going stay on top of it and try some new cream. I am proud to say that he has used the potty a few times and is really starting to grasp the concept. I think we are onto something here.

MILF update
If you have made it this far then you know I have been busy. I am just going to plead the 5th here. I lost 5 lbs. and gained back 3 lbs. Ok, I admit it. I have been seeking comfort from all this stress with a bowl on yummy cheesy potatoes. I did try running with my husband a few days a week but I hurt my back doing that and had to take a break. I think I will have to start riding my stationary bike again as I watch and try to solve the next mystery on The First 48 . Next week I will be better...I hope.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Polka Dot Prints

I'm Lacy, an outspoken, unorganized, and did I mention creative, 25 year old wahm. I am living the high life in a small town in Arizona bordering California and Mexico. Sounds like heaven, right? You feel my sarcasm. When I am not playing supermom, superwife, or the card lady I am usually doing something crafty or taking on a new project that I don't have time for.

Favorite Stores

Polka Dot Prints
My Etsy Shop
Cocoa Dreams
Polka Dot Market
Fashionable Fabrics
Growing Up With Style

Recent

Favorite Blogs

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from fitzpatrick_la. Make your own badge here.